Thursday, April 12, 2012

Balikpapan

"Balikpapan Kota Beriman"


One week trip has finally ended. Apart from work and boss, I enjoy Balikpapan very much. Get to know new people, get new experience and improve my Indon's accent kah3. This time, so many thing is considered as my first time.

First time at Balikpapan
First trip with boss *insert annoying face*
First offshore at rig and platform
First chopper/transfer boat experience
First time travel almost alone (considering after work, boss is not exist :P )
enough of my first times.

The most excited and valuable experience is ofcourse work-related. well, inikan business-trip bukan trip suka hati. haha but I don't think I will share my first offshore experience sebab ramaiii lgi kwn2 slalu pegi offshore,chopper tu mungkin mcm public transport je. dan ramai jugak stay offshore berbulan2 tak kecoh pon kan. makanya nnti ibuk2 bapak2 nya anggapnya saya sebagai poyo pula. hahahaa. let just keep it by myself. but I really enjoyed my 1st 3days offshore experience.

First impression of Balikpapan. Wahh kaya2 nyaa orang dekat sini. Well, looking at their cars. Semua Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki. kereta impian pon bersepah2 ok. Kira kalau Myvi dekat Malaysia tu, kat sana standardnya Honda Jazz. seriousss byk. and Mazda 2 jugak. but mostly is Sedan, not full size. Tapi kereta besar diorg maybe utk yg anak ramai ke, Innova and Avanza. takde van2 cabukk ok :P Very Impressive.

Most people are not initially from Balikpapan, but stay at Balikpapan for work. Balikpapan is really a hub to the Oil&Gas. Most oil platforms own by TOTAL and Chevron. Jadi, ramai foreigner jugak. Banyak kedai karaoke, I don't know if they like singing that much tpi on one street sometimes ade more than 3 tmpt karaoke.

More about Balikpapan when I got the feeling to write...ngeh3

1 comment:

Izzati Ellyani said...

kak fadhe keje kat company mane skang.?