Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gold Coast Morib

"Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it's good just knowing they are there."

My 4 days off was awesome! Not just because finally I was away from work, but because i felt so close to my favorite people that when i woke up in the morning,  i can see the familiar faces lying in the same room. oh on the same bed to be exact :P :P 

No no. this blog is not a 18SG 18SX blog ok. no worries. now u can continue reading. hehe. Thanks a lot kawan kawan for joining my not so perfect short holiday. u guys just made it close to perfect, except for the red flags for some! then u missed the happening-pool-session ;) Oh and big thanks to ayah who reserved one extra room for us with no charge. YEY! 

A lil bit about Gold Coast Morib. The mini themepark was fun! Sesuai utk semua peringkat umur. hehe. RM25 for adult is quite expensive for me but since my dad is a member, we got 50% off! RM12.50 for 3 days so memang worth it sgt la, until my skin got really tanned and officemates called me orang asli. TQ. but the beach is OFF. well, pantai Morib kan so please don't expect it to be as beautiful as Pulau Perhentian. hehe. But for leisure and spending time with family and friends,it's recommended. and if sape2 nak pegi, please drop by the kerepek house and shopping kerepek like mad :P that is what my friends did. ehehe. and can visit my grandparents house too! 10 mins away jeee. ok rase mcm travel agency pulak :P



Wednesday blues came in play on the first day of work. yes, 4 days were not that long for me to forget everything about work but the back-to-work feeling is not any different than back-to-school feeling. Just like years ago, the same feeling when thanksgiving break ended and winter break ended. especially when you just came back from vacation. yes that super-lazy and no-mood feeling! hehe

I'm thinking of going to Book Fair at PWTC today. Tapi kenapa ntah tak pegi. I just finished reading the 3rd book in 2 weeks. It's not my best record or whatever, but considering ini bukan school holiday ke ape, it was quite fast! so macam kene pegi beli buku banyak2 lgi. dlu kat US rase dh ckup banyak beli tpi rupenye ckup utk setahun je kikikiki. 

p/s : it has been a year since i graduated. i can't believe it, and i don't want to believe it! maybe i need a special post for one-year-post-graduation. i really have a lot to share hehe. 

No comments: