Sunday, April 15, 2012

playing cards

When I click the new post button, I really have nothing more to share about Balikpapan. haha. maybe someday...maybe no.

Guess whattt? I just added a new collection to my playing cards collection! Ok I never share about my playing card collection in my blog, maybe it's new to certain people. So yeaaa, I collect playing cards. Tapi takde la banyak sangat. The last time I counted, there are 30+ of them. hehe.

Semangat nak cerita because I've been hunting MAS playing card since agessss. Dulu2 masa kecik2 rase mcm dpt free bila naik flight, tpi skrg rase mcm takde dh. and saya pernah tanya the cabin crew about this, tpi diorg cakap sekarang dah takde. so sad..

Tapi on my way back from Jakarta-Malaysia last week, dalam flight selak2 catalog MAS, the temptations yang latest version, tbe2 nampak wahhh ade jual MAS playing cardd and it costs me rm20. ok la for me, tak mahal sangat and it's worth buying bcoz now it's listed as one of my favorite playing cards. hehehe.
My no 1 favorite is from Coke. memang sangat unique. It's transparent, plastic and easy to shuffle. tapi kalau main speed mcm sush sikit sebab maybe licin sgt.

Yang 2nd is Hard Rock. not because of the price, but yeaa, Hard Rock playing card is the most expensive collection I have. huahua. Tapi sebab casing die and the cards itself. made of smooth surface and quite thick paper, and buat main pon best!! kalau main speed memang rase lajuuu je. hehe
And now the 3rd one is the new collection, from MAS. because of the shape and the case. and because i've been hunting it and finally. dapat beli hehe.
Before this I like the Disney card the third, tpi skrg dh turun ranking. haha Disney ni just because all the photos are really cuteee. tapi tak sesuai utk nak main sbb die messy,colorful and it's quite hard to read the numbers. kalau main speed confirm fail!

I played it for poker, speed, bluff and many more. Tapi saya tak berjudi ok. Now i miss playing cards with my favorite Vandy people. We should have a poker weekend sometimes. sambil picnic2 ke hehehehe

p/s: ingat playing cards, ingat la souvenir, ingatlah saya. HAHA.

No comments: