Sunday, May 6, 2012

Avengers.

Hulk: "We're not a team, we're a time bomb!"
Captain America: "A big man in suit of armor, take that away what are you?"



The last time I watched movie at cinema was like 4 months ago? WOW! Call me kolot call me outdated call me whatever you want! haha. Mission Impossible 3. lamanya T_T itu pon very sudden punya plan,time kerja book tiket and balik kerja terus pegi, just me and my friend who fell asleep halfway through the movie. Takpe dimaafkan sebab terpakse rela temankan saya yg bersungguh nak tengok hehe

But Avengers was realllllllyy GOOD! I am a kind of people who don't care to sleep if the movie is too slow and boring. yes without feeling any guilty :P  haha. Eventho the beginning was a bit slow in Avengers, i dont fall asleep even for a sec hehe. But towards the end especially the last 30 mins, memang super power! sanggup tahan kencing kot. kekeke. and sedih sikit aci tak? HAHA. punya la die buat movie abes ganas dh pon sedih aiyaakkk.

Ok sape yang belum pegi tengok, please, grab the ticket and go! hehe

p/s: I like the 2nd quote because it can be related to us. literally. human with money and power, if God takes that away, who are we? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..me too.balik keje dgn uniform pandu kot g tgk wayang.haha