Wednesday, December 11, 2013

VS 3

"We can do no great things, only small things with love" - Mother Teresa

It was a game day! since cuti skolah pon dh nak start, we didn't want to pressure the kids so much with all the academic thingy during school break kan. So we brought puzzle, we played origami, and I also brought my Pictureka and Uno Stacko.



Random games for everyone. they can play whatever they want. Pictureka was quite new to them. So macam ramai yg interested. They fought several times over the sand clock timer. Semua sibuk nak jaga the timer. But a few of them memang betul2 bersemangat gila nak main. Pictureka is about finding things on the 3x3 tiles. I bought it from US for my younger sister. Tapi bila dh besar die macam dh hafal pon tile boards tu haha. I am so glad to see the Pictureka became beneficial again.


Some of the kids joined the Origami group. I didn't have the chance to go to the other games sebab non stop layan diorg main Pictureka. But I saw the sampan, love shape, swan, rocket and other origami flying here and there. They're having much fun.

Pictureka pon bagus utk English vocab. sebab ade banyak jugak bnda yg diorg tak paham the meaning but now they remember sebab nak menang. Uno stacko maybe macam not really suitable for their ages kot. They ended up playing it as Lego. and the other volunteers also showed them the domino effect from the Uno stacko.


Overall, it was a quite relax day. Tapi we, the volunteers rasa macam we have to standardize all the games. Means that kalau sorang buat origami, semua kene main origami. Kalau tak the kids pon mcm tak stick to one game, nak try itu nak try ini and the classes looked like a mess.

So, our PM had planned a schedule until end of December for the Volunteer Session during School Break. And guess what? Every session ade 15 minutes "bedtime story session". The kakak2 kene tell them a story before the session ends. And and and and my name was there for one of the session. Ahhhhh nervous! a few more weeks until my turn T_T. help me help me.

No comments: