Thursday, October 5, 2017

One and a half year later...

Suddenly, an email pop-up on my laptop screen. "Unknown has left a new comment on your post "Skytrex".  Oh wow now I remember I had a blog. I mean I still have, but being abandoned and left behind, because life is so much more than blogging kahkahkah. But when I received a comment on old posts like this, I feel something is incomplete, I miss writing and sharing. To be honest, even though I browse instagram, facebook, twitter many times a day, when it comes to travel review, parenting experience, and some other concerns, I still looking/ searching for a blog. Because it is more details and convenient.

I just realize my last abandoned post was longgg time ago during my 2nd trimester. and today, one and a half year later, I am a mother to 1 year old son. Ahh how times flies.

No comments: