Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013

"Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page."
 -Henry Ward Beecher

Happy New Year people! hihi  nak wish pon dh 16days delay. Zaman2 sekarang dah tak mampu dah nak buat resolution every year. Because most of them will end up, bringforward to next year! haha.  last year's resolution pon brape percent je yang accomplished.

I am now trying to adapt with my new life. Not that I'm moving anywhere, but.. Ok I forgot to mention that my youngest sister got 5A's in her UPSR last year. So yay! But no yay. We decided to send her to hostel just like 3 of us. After UPSR semua duduk asrama. With ayah being far far away, and another sister at KMM, and the married couple is quite occupied with their activities, left me and mama alone T_T

You see the flow? Anak bongsu di hantar ke asrama, it was not just adik yang selalu homesick, mama pon get the sick-sick syndrome all the times. Husband-sick and anakbongsu-sick. Well just imagine, all this while memang my youngest sister yang ade with mama all the times, pergi sekolah anta, balik ambik, tidur sekatil, kekekee.  And now, I took over everthing! haha from the bed, bathroom, all the gadgets, remote control, couch and etc. and as usual trying to be silly badut to entertain mama after work. hehe. But after 6pm, baru la ade orang dekat rumah. I can't imagine how bored mama is, staying at home alone without Awin.

So yea, that is basically how my year started. Adapting adapting adapting. This month is my anniversary with BV. It has been a year. One freaking yearrrr. It doesn't sound long at all. But what I've gone through, fuh *lap lap peluh* I feel like athousandyearssssss. haha Ok tipu je. Dah lama tak rase exaggerate over2 :P

I miss celebrating new year at Disneyworld. I just need something more than watching the fireworks from inside the house, and the laziness to open the grill made it worse. Feel like being in the prison and watching the fireworks alone from the cell. I need my favorite people. I need to get out from the normal routine. Miss. Miss.

Anyhowww, Hello fresh page. Hoping that I can get a super nice drawing at the end of the year. hehehehe.

No comments: