Saturday, December 8, 2012

Big Bad Wolf 2012

Since tengok iklan Big Bad Wolf on facebook few months ago, memang dah set mind, I must GO! and I did! tapi we ONLY spent about 2hours. hahaha yes, 2 hours were never enough. Tapi best la highly recommended. And and and it was not overrated ok! memang the price was very very cheapp and super savingg and the greatest deal you can get in town.

Date: 7-23 December 2012
Time: 9am-9pm
Venue: Mines Convention Centre (MIECC), Sri Kembangan

Most of the English novel was only 8$ compared to the normal price average about 40$ kan? I can get 5 books at BBW for 40$ compared to only 1 book at Kino! hehehe so lepas ni a few months tak payah pegi Kino :P :P finger crossed!

For the first time in my life, I saw people bringing boxes everywhere. Siap ade yang bawak luggage from home ok. and bawak dolly cart pon adaa. And tak kurang jugak wife2 yang membebel suruh husband cepat sbb lama sangat bershopping. haha selama ni perempuan je shopping tak beringat kan. and also ayah2 yang suruh anak cepat2 finalize buku from 3 boxes, filtered out jadi one box only! haha If more, tak boleh balik. macam2 ada.

We managed to catch some fish! I was so greedy feel like buying all the kid's book. murah gilaaa. I brought a few Dora's for the kiddos! hehehe. Satu 3hengget jeeeee. How to say NO?

All these for 67$!

Watch this and get the vibe!

Little sneakpeek at Big Bad Wolf 2012 and BBW Photos

p/s: BBW seround lagi? ngeh ngeh ngeh. I am all out! :D

No comments: